Friday, January 16, 2009

Out the Front

Tearing myself away from a self induced Anne of Green Gables marathon (ahhh Gilbert Blythe, i know he is as unreal as Ghosts, Dracula, the Loch Ness Monster or Mr Darcy, but a girl can dream) I though i'd finally post some piccies of the front of the folks' front garden (the back garden featuring in an earlier post).




It's smaller but still quite manicured, and bordered by fort knox style security gates (wouldn't want a fire in this place, it takes forever just to open the door) In fact there is some added security in my former bedroom wherein the windows are not only locked but now painted shut!

2 comments:

Chandramouli S said...

I love the statue. How beautiful it'd be to see colorful bushes and vines give her a beautiful back- and foreground.

Lona said...

I love the tall slim tree along the walk.
Lona