Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rainy Garden Bloggers Blooms Day

It is another lovely rainy Winter day here in Melbourne, so here are some things that are blooming in the balcony, in all their wettest splendour. It is all primroses, pansies and puddles out there.



We need the rain, given the whole drought concept here in Southern Australia, but I do wish I could coordinate my fertilising/seasol days better. I thought today would be drier, oooops. For more on Garden Bloggers Blooms Day head on over to May Dreams Gardens.

3 comments:

JGH said...

How fun to see these flowers that faded from my garden months ago! Happy Bloom Day down under!

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Hi, Prue;
Winter where you are and hot as blazes where I am... nice to pay you a visit. I love the pretty primrose. :)

Kalena Michele said...

Beautiful flowers. I need to grow some more next year. Got any suggestions for fall blooms?